45 Sheppard Ave. E, Suite 412B Toronto, ON

Immigration Lawyer vs Immigration Consultant

Are you looking for a qualified representative to help with your immigration case? Our qualified immigration consultants can help you. We will provide you with an initial consultation in which we do a thorough assessment of your case and advise you of your options. You can then make an informed decision about your case and determine the best way to proceed. If you then choose to retain our services, we will provide you with a clear breakdown of all the professional fees involved, from beginning to end, and give you a flat rate. Regardless of how many submissions we may have to make throughout your immigration process, the fee will never change! In keeping with our transparent process, we publish our base professional fees on our website, under the pricing page.

Whether you choose to hire an immigration lawyer or an immigration consultant, the applications that are processed are all the same. The one main difference, however, is that an immigration consultant cannot represent you in the Federal Court of Canada. Only immigration lawyers can represent you at the Federal level.

Generally speaking, our professional fees are usually more competitive than if you were to hire an immigration lawyer. Our Registered Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCIC) are fully certified through the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) and will be able to provide you with all of the relevant and most up to date immigration advice about your case.


Fully Licensed Immigration Consultant Toronto Specialists

Visa People only provides you the services of a Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant. You can be sure that your case is not being handled by anyone other than a fully licensed Consultant. Visa People is for the People!